Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wednesday Workout no.5

Hey All!
Firstly I wanted to breifly mention how inspired I have been by my clients this week. It has been a pleasure to meet some of you for the first time, and to kick the rest of your asses :P
I've been really looking into veganism gradually over the past year, as currently DS is purely vegan, I LOVE that he has had nothing processed ever enter his system (apart from that sneaky sorbet incident, dad!). I'm currently reading Robert Cheeke's book "Vegan Bodybuilding" and its very interesting. In the days leading up to the wedding I am going to try a 21day vegan kickstart and will keep you all posted on how it goes.
Todays workout is abit of fun, I have really noticed the benefit of jumping lately...for the first time since being pregnant I lost almost 2cm off each thigh!! So I am super pleased, speacial thanks to my team of trainers; Eliza, Amy, Kenergy & Eric - big love for whooping my ass.
Here goes!

  • Steps(up & down) 5mins
  • Jumping over the line 5mins
  • Walking Lunge with twist 4kg 10 per leg
  • Squat Jumps with 4kg plate x20
  • Overhead Press with 4kg plate x 20
  • Mountain Climbers 1minute
  • Boxing - 20xstraight punches 20xuppercuts















Thanks to my fabulous client & step sister Jess who trained like a demon tonight!

My current body crush: This chick is 41years old!!!!


So ladies & gentlemen, hope you all enjoyed this post I will be on it with a vengence next week <3

Cheers & Giggles
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment