Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

My first foray into blogging

Ok guys HI :)
I am slightly computer illiterate...so this may take a while to set up and become consistent...I dont know much about blogging, there are so many decisions to make!
Shall I remain annonymous? Shall I keep my friends annonymous? Do I have to fabricate stories to protect hurt feelings when I need to rant?! Currently my thinking is...to hell with it all I wear my heart on my sleeve, I can blog like a diary, rest assured I will post at least weekly and there may indeed be juicy content.
For those of you who dont know me, I am 24yrs, a mumma of DS (dear son) and soon to wed my sexy hunk o'man as of now referred to as DH (dear hubby...bear with me I'm getting used to the lingo). I am passionate about dancing, the environment (yes expect some tree hugging blogs), vegetarianism, the beach, parenting (haha expect some controversy here!) and obviously health, nutrition and fitness. My friends are VERY important to me - yes they will remain mostly annonymous, and I dont mind my family...much!
Of course I have an ulterior motive for blogging my inner monologue...I want to write for magazines. I want to be the "expert" on pregnancy, nutrition and fitness...hopefully with my own "Ask Sarah" piece...anyway there it is. That is where I want to be in 5years (surrounded by babies of course!).
Feel free to ask me anything, to critique anything...I apologise in advance for my spelling errors, my brain thinks faster than my fingers can type.

Cheers & Giggles
xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Sares on getting started into the 'blogosphere'! Now I know why you are difficult to beat on words and hanging ;) do you went as well? You can link up your twitter account to tweet every time you post something which is a great timesaver. You can then add your twitter feed to your blog. Anyway, back to you! You rock, go for it and I hope you get there with your writing dreams!!

    ReplyDelete